Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.532 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,826 ($1,286) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)