Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,947 (€3,820) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)