Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,786 (€3,204) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)