Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.212 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 73% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,592 (€972) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 2,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)