Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,219 in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)