Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 172,612 (Bs 91,439) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (28 minutes ago)