Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,667 (Bs 16,953,798) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)