Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,554 (Bs 39,154) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)