Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.943 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,438 (Bs 6,915) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)