Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.883 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,105 (Bs 41,469) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)