Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.922 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 160,172 (Bs 83,333) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)