Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,126 (Bs 37,655) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)