Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,161 (€3,847) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)