Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01729 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,646 (₩3,219,206) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)