Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,689 (₩2,423,342) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (43 minutes ago)