Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01795 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,372 (₩1,246,542) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)