Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01731 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,757 (₩2,932,704) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)