Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01837 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,622 (₩3,353,912) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)