Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01753 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,047 (₩2,969,686) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)