Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,896 (₩5,533,435) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)