Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,876 (71,290 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)