Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.315 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,388 (NZ$2,583) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)