Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.598 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,412 (NZ$9,082) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)