Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 847 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.781 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,161 (NZ$8,574) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)