Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,552 (24,006 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)