Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.909 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,754 (27,627 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (43 minutes ago)