Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 87% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,194 (34,263 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)