Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.090 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,181 (S/. 2,985) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)