Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.716 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 76,271 (S/. 13,343) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)