Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.511 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,738 (S/. 13,168) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)