Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.734 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,015 (S/. 9,419) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)