Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.716 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 69,515 (S/. 12,161) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)