Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.511 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,487 (S/. 12,515) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)