Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,116 (S/. 5,334) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)