Cost of living comparison between Chifeng, China and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.734 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,829 (元6,155) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)