Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.485 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,471 (S/. 6,285) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)