Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.912 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,519 (S/. 8,037) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)