Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.872 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,794 (S/. 8,309) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)