Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19627 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,777 (¥243,427) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)