Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,272 (81,432 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)