Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,652 (73,905 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (25 minutes ago)