Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 74,128 (134,635 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)