Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,203 (81,648 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)