Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,223 (47,812₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)