Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,302 (63,060₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)