Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,591 (43,887₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)