Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.673 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,660 (50,050₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)