Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.672 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,739 (50,177₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)