Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.752 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,844 (17,074₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)