Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,918 (元15,411) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)