Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.734 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,307 (元6,696) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)