Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.073 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,548 (元24,908) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)