Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.576 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,831 (C$6,795) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)