Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.816 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,759 (C$5,991) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)