Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.980 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,538 (C$4,187) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)