Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,094 (€5,760) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)