Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.654 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,185 (元12,503) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)