Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,460 (₩4,812,316) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)