Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 68,548 (112,363 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)