Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,119 (元31,519) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)