Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,476 (€2,429) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (31 minutes ago)