Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,973 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)