Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,828 in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)