Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.385 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,164 ($1,608) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)