Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,871 ($2,703) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$2.00 (44 minutes ago)