Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.781 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,900 ($2,975) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)