Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.164 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,720 ($3,690) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)