Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 106% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,208 (€5,145) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)