Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 117% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,122 (€4,494) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)