Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 105% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 166,370 (€7,893) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)