Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.930 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,361 (R$ 17,597) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)