Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.080 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,178 (R$ 19,273) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (37 minutes ago)