Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.553 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,394 (R$ 11,777) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)