Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.907 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,423 (R$ 13,740) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)