Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,623 (R$ 7,997) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (24 minutes ago)