Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,168 (R$ 10,263) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Francisco, California costs $1,234,230 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)