Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.926 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,410 (R$ 10,869) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)