Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.745 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,625 (€2,841) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)