Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,881 (€2,741) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)