Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,455 (€3,571) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)