Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.185 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,908 (€4,143) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)