Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.000 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,753 (8,379 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 19,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)