Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,106 (€2,074) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)