Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,899 (€2,758) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)