Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,181 (€4,888) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)