Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,675 (€2,857) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)