Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29860 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,250 (164,938 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)