Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.916 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,981 (R$ 13,421) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)