Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.100 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,852 (R$ 2,927) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)