Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.004 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,822 (R$ 4,301) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (43 minutes ago)