Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.471 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,607 (S/. 7,240) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)