Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43031 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 69,738 (Php162,067) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)