Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03232 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,149 (CH$2,294,322) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)