Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02708 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,739 (CH$1,615,329) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (24 minutes ago)