Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02727 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,871 (CH$1,718,499) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)