Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,337 (CH$651,475) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €25,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)