Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.769 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 215% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,109 (Bs 58,856) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)