Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,759 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,132 (E£ 21,410) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)