Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,170 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,996 (E£ 21,551) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)