Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,554 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,197 (E£ 17,352) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)