Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.421 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 116% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,315 (AU$7,650) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)