Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.345 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 115% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,220 (AU$7,335) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)