Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.233 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,399 (€3,551) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (30 minutes ago)