Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,708 (€2,621) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)